What We Believe
- Through our unwavering efforts, Praise Cathedral Worship Centre will develop talents and raise-up devoted Christian leaders equipped to address the challenges and social issues of our contemporary society.
- Praise Cathedral Worship Centre will actively work towards empowering people to make healthy life changing and life sustaining choices; to create an atmosphere of Praise and Worship, Love and Unity to the winning of souls for the Kingdom of God.
- Values and Guiding Principles:
- A Church committed to seeking God’s will through prayer and sharing of the gospel based on the doctrine and teachings of Jesus Christ; believing that Life is in the Word.
A Church that is focused on recognizing the stages of human development and addressing the needs of the total human experience by attending to the physical, psychological, economical, spiritual, and academic needs of each man, woman, and child of Praise Cathedral Worship Centre’s membership and the broader community.
A Church that opens its doors to everyone; we welcome the young, the aged, the sick, the hungry, the lonely, and the misguided.
- Ethical Behavior:
- A Church with integrity, honesty, and fairness in everything we do.
- A pivotal ingredient in the overall operation of Praise Cathedral Worship Centre.
Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible;
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost;
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor;
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins;
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ;
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost;
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people;
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart;
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost;
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost;
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement;
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet;
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years;
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.